Shoot straight from the heart messages for dearest friends here.
Ever written or read a special quote on Friends share it with the world.
Show your creativity and love for friends by sending sweet Friendship Songs.
- A simple idea would be to write a nice card for your friend telling them how much you appreciate their friendship. Please be open in your expression and spill out your heart to them!
- To touch your friend's heart buy or make them a small present such as flowers, chocolates, friendship bands, a cake, or anything that your friend will appreciate! And how about leaving the gift anonymously for added intrigue!
- Give a warm hug to your friend and let them that have a special place in your heart!
- Make it a point to call or SMS every one of your friends, old and new, on Friendship Day to let them know you care.
- Write your friend a web page to express your friendship online
- Ring up a radio station and dedicate a song to Friendship Day and your friends!
- A wonderful idea would be to make some new friends on the occasion by becoming a doer of RAOK - Random Acts of Kindness
- Buy your friend a ticket to the theatre so you can enjoy a great show together. If you can't afford this, downscale to the movies!
- Give your friend a Friendship Bracelet (made or bought) to symbolize your friendship.
- Grab a camera or visit a photo studio and take some photos of you and your friends enjoying yourselves! This is beautiful way to preserve memory.
More Thoughtful Friendship Activities
- Prepare a CD or a cassette that features all the songs that define your friendship or ones that you just happen to mutually like!
- Submit a Friendship Tribute to your friend to be posted on the web.
- Do call all those old friends you haven't spoken to in ages. Remember the girl scout motto - "Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"!
- Send your dear friends an online Friendship greeting and add a special message.
- Make a special friendship book for your best friend. You may include photos, quotes and poetry telling your friends how special they are.
- Invite your closest buddies over for a sleepover! Rent some movies, plan out games and arrange for chips, chocolate, cold-drinks and other goodies! If possible bring some blankets outside and watch the stars.
- You may also plan a special day with your best friend or friendship group. A picnic is always a fun idea, and great for all ages. If your group loves adventure you may plan activities such as bowling, golf, boating, river-rafting, cricket or going to the beach.
- If you are all busy during the day, plan to go out to dinner with your friends. Dress up in your finest and have a fun night that's different and rocking.
- If possible host a Friendship Dinner Party at your home!