As the friendship day is approaching, you must be excited to get a beautiful friendship bracelet your best friend. How about making a homemade friendship bracelet for your special friend! She/he would definitely appreciate the fact that you made an effort and spent some time for making a lovely bracelet.
This article will teach you how to make friendship bracelet at home. You can make heart and golden friendship bracelet by using some decorative items.
Heart Friendship Bracelet
- Two different colors of embroidery floss
- tape or clipboard
- 2-Heart shaped plastic decorative pieces
How to start:
- Begin with by cutting 4 strands of each color of embroidery floss around 25 inches each, for 8 strands.
- Alternate the thread different colors before tying them together into a knot. Leave at least 3-4 inches of slack. Insert one heart shaped decorative piece.
- Secure the knot by taping on the flat working surface or clip onto a clipboard.
- Take the threads into 2 sets, 2 of same color on same side.
- Start braiding the strands in an alternating pattern i.e. mirror-image pattern with the outside threads matching and so on going inwards.
- Continue till you reach the end of the thread
- Insert another heart and secure the bracelet by tying a knot.
Your heart friendship band is ready.
Golden Friendship Bracelet
- A golden string of about length 10 inches.
- Golden beads
- Pearls beads or silver beads
How to start:
- Take the golden coloured string preferably with elasticity. Fold it to make a double stranded string. Tie a knot at one end of the string.
- With help of needle, insert golden colour beads. Alternatively insert pearl or silver colour bead if you wish.
- Continue till the end and secure the staring and tying a knot.
Your golden Bracelet is ready.